Welcome!

 


    
Welcome to my blog! I'm Amber, I'm a 37-year-old mother of two boys who lives in Bluffton, South Carolina, just a few blocks away from the beautiful May River (hence the blog name). Back in 2020, when COVID-19 hit big, I started a blog to focus on my journey with Jesus. I wrote a few posts, mostly targeted towards newer Christians, but soon got distracted with virtual school and work. Fast forward to 2021, I have a new baby and I quit my job to be a stay-at-home mom and started writing for our church blog.

    I'm a Christian as of late 2017, so a lot of my religion-focused posts are exploratory. I also write about my struggles with anxiety, and how I've handled (or sometimes not handled) them. I write about what I know and love---which is my family. I write about my boys and my husband. I'm a police wife and I'll be posting about that from time to time as well.


    
I'm not perfect, I'm a hot mess, but I have a Bachelor's degree in journalism, so I might as well use it a little. I also have a Master's degree in criminal justice, with a focus in forensic psychology, but I doubt that'll get much use here.

    Buckle up for a somewhat crazy, but fun ride.


Stay up to date with the blog and be notified via Facebook when new content is posted.  Click here to go to my FB page and click LIKE. 

Comments